Sincere Messages To Apologize To Best Friend On Friendship Day

Friendship is a valuable treasure that life gives us . Having good friends is a blessing from God, because they will always be with us to accompany us at any time.

Messages To Apologize To Best Friend On Friendship Day

However, as in any relationship, there can always be fights and misunderstandings, but it is very important to know how to recognize our mistakes and apologize, if necessary. We must bear in mind that it is not worth losing a good friendship due to any quarrel that we may have had with that person.

True friends are really few and you have to know how to take care of them and value them a lot. If in case you find yourself in a difficult situation with your best friend, here are some nice phrases so you can apologize to her . Enjoy them!

Send sincere words to apologize to a friend:

:: “Little friend of my heart, I feel very sorry for the moment we are going through. I really don’t like that we’re upset and it breaks my heart that we can’t talk like we used to. I hope you can excuse me if I have offended you or treated you badly . I love you very much".

:: “Pretty friend, life crossed us a few years ago and since then we have been inseparable. You are like the sister I never had and I really enjoy and appreciate the sincere friendship that you give me every day. Forgive me for being such a fool to you. I love you ”.

:: "Precious little sister, I apologize for having such a childish attitude with you. The truth is that I was very excited and did not measure the consequences of my reactions.

I know this is not a justification for misbehaving and that you must be very angry with me. I would like that we can overcome this inconvenience and go back to being the friends of always . Miss you".

:: “Friend of my soul, I wish I could go back in time and be able to change those words I said, because I really did not want to hurt your feelings.

You are an extremely important person to me and I would feel very bad if I lost you. I love you a lot. Please excuse me ”.

:: “My dear friend, I thank God very much for having met you, since you are the best friend I could have. I feel very lucky to be able to share so many beautiful moments with you.

Please forgive me for being so ungrateful to you . You know that I love you very much and I would not change you for anything ”.

:: “Dearest friend, I am very sorry for the discussion we had that day because in truth it was not necessary for it to become such a big fight that was generated.

I wish that we get through this fight and forgive each other for all that was said . I miss you so much, little friend. Excuse me please. I love you".

:: “Sister of life, from a very young age we have been great friends and we have fought many times, but I feel that this time it is different because we have said very ugly things to each other.

I know that everything was the product of the rage of the moment and therefore I beg you can excuse me for the nonsense I told you. I love you very much".
Category: Messages to reconcile with a friend

:: "Little friend, it hurts me a lot to be in a fight with you because you are my sister from my heart and I love you very much. You mean everything to me and I wouldn’t want to lose you for a fault of mine.

I beg you to forgive me for treating you so badly yesterday. I really regret everything that happened. I hope that soon we can be well and continue to enjoy our beautiful friendship. I love you very much, friend .

Friendship Shayari

In all relationships there are fights and misunderstandings, it is something natural, but it is also always necessary to be willing to amend the mistakes that have been made so that the bond prevails.

We hope that these beautiful phrases have been to your liking and that you have been able to share them with that dear friend with whom you find yourself going through a bad time.

We wait for you again here with more beautiful phrases. Come back soon. Until next time!

The best tips for you to reconcile with your best friend

Like love, friendship is something that is cultivated daily with respect, tolerance, companionship, and sincerity.

But what happens when friendship turns into dislike and anger over a misinterpreted comment, third-party comments, broken promises, money problems, sarcasm at inappropriate times, etc.?


If you want to preserve the friendship of a friend who is considered invaluable, it is sometimes necessary to put pride aside and learn to say honestly sorry or clarify what is necessary for the friendship to last.

We will give you some tips with which you can regain that friendship and reconcile with that person so important to you.

1.- Talk to her: Try to find the best time to be able to talk to her, if she is one of the shy people then avoid having third parties who feel like they can take the apology you are going to give your friend as a joke.

2.- Learn to listen: Try to get her to start telling her version of the story, what was it that bothered her and finally ask her what she would have done in your place so that you can better understand her point of view.

Do not interrupt her for any reason so she can express herself fully and once she has finished it will be your turn to give her your point of view.

3.- How to start: If you think you were not to blame for anything, start with phrases such as: “I think it bothered me that this happened”, “I saw things this way”, “I think it would have been better if we had seen this way ”, etc.

Avoid using phrases that make her feel more guilty such as " You shouldn’t have said or done " or " You were wrong to do that " because that will only make her defensive and they will not be able to understand each other.

Remember that she is a woman and as such is more vulnerable to criticism than a man.

4.- Avoid talking with your hands or trying to attack her: If you talk by moving your hands she could take it as a sign that you are trying to attack her and therefore she could get nervous.

She will get much more defensive if she notices that your tone of voice changes or you try to attack her with slaps or shoves, remember that sleight of hand is from villains and it would not look good for your age.

Dosti shayari

5.- Be honest with yourself: If you know you acted badly, apologize because out of absurd pride you could lose an invaluable friendship. Remember that courteous will not take away bravery.

6.- Avoid divulging what happened: It is better because the fewer people know that you are in discussions with your friend, the less will be the comments that will spread.

If you discuss what happened with a discreet person who can sincerely help you, it is better to be subtle and reserved in these cases.