41 Superb Quotes on Ex Boyfriends With New Girlfriends

Quotes on ex boyfriends with new girlfriends,quotes about ex boyfriend with new girlfriend,quotes on your ex boyfriend's new girlfriend.

41 Superb Quotes on Ex Boyfriends With New Girlfriends
41 Superb Quotes on Ex Boyfriends With New Girlfriends

Breaks and estrangements are complicated and often painful moments for couples, as they often mean the end of love.

Whether you have just gone through a sad breakup and you are hurt or if you feel that you deserve something better because your ex never knew how to value you, in this selection of quotes for your ex boyfriend with new girlfriends you will find +40 phrases perfect for your situation: quotes for your ex they hurt, quotes for your ex who left you, phrases for your ex for revenge, sarcastic phrases for your ex, etc. Tell us your favorites!

When we end a relationship in bad terms, it is normal to feel anger towards someone who was at some point our partner. Love is meaningless and you discover the pain of hypocrisy. It is at that moment when we want to hurt him as he has hurt us and it is the ideal time to use phrases for your ex that hurt him. If you are not vindictive then you will have a good time reading the following: 

Quotes for your ex boyfriend that hurt

If you've just come out of a relationship or have long since seen your ex drift away from your memories, you may need to express and share that pain.

Below, we offer you a selection of quotes for your ex boyfriend that hurt and remind him of everything he has lost with your game.

1. Do you want me to come back to you? No thanks, I'm not an idiot for stumbling twice on the same stone. 

2. Our relationship was special and crazy at the same time. I am special, so you were crazy. 

3. What do you love my ex? When you need advice to take care of it, don't come to me. He's my ex for a reason. 

4. Today I discovered that without you I don't die, I live.

5. I found out that you let me go because it was too much for you.

6. I do not hold a grudge or hate for you, the useless must be expelled from the heart. 

7. After a storm we must remodel. Storms pass and are forgotten, changes and strength remain. 

8. We can learn many things from exes. For example, I learned to recognize an idiot with just a glance. This is one of the best phrases for your ex.

9. Why don't I look at you? Bah, I'm busy looking at the next one. 

10. I do not wish you any harm, but I hope you say my name when you are with her.

11. Two days of my life are full of happiness. That day I met you and the day I said goodbye to you. One of them is the happiest of my life. Guess which one. 

12. What are you going to die without me? If you decide to hang up, I'll kick the chair.

13. Now that I see you I wonder if I was drunk throughout our relationship. 

14. What are you going to take revenge on me for having adventures? Unfortunately the risk of infections will not be for me. 

15. I feel the civic duty to contact your new partner, I have to warn him of the risk he runs with you.

16. If the day comes when you regret the mistakes you made in our relationship, please don't even bother looking for me. I do not care anymore. 

17. That I will not find anyone who loves me like you? That's the idea. 

18. Luckily I just needed to get to know you to understand that I need someone better. Excellent hint to silence those ex who believe themselves too much.

19. The world has a new color, I did not know everything I was missing by being with you. 

20. No, I will not hate you. That's what your new girlfriend is for, when she finds out that you still think of me.

21. You left, showing that you love with cowardice.
  
22. I will ignore you in such a way that you will even doubt your existence.
  
23. I will not trip over the same stone twice.
  
24. I knew that someday you would get tired of me.
  
25. I thought that without you I would die, but I am living more and better than ever.

26. You left me for a coward, I forgot you for being brave.
  
27. And now you're on my list of promises to forget.
  
28. I do not wish you anything bad, I do not hate you; that would be too big an effort, you are not that important.
  
29. I do not wish you any harm, but I hope you will escape my name when you are with her.
  
30. When you miss me, remember that it was you who let me go.


31. Either you choose me or you lose me, I'm not anyone's second choice.
  
32. Either you admit you regret it or you keep lying ... yourself.
  
33. Princesses should not cry for a toad who believed himself to be a prince.

34. he was poetry, but he couldn't read.
  
35. I would have given you everything and now you will have to live with nothing.
  
36. Don't be afraid of losing someone who doesn't feel lucky to have you.
  
37. You were everything to me and now I can't even look you in the eye.
  
38. I thought you would be my story, but you've only been one more chapter.
  
39. I thought I could fly with you, but you threw me into the void.
  
40. If I hate you today it's because in the past I loved you.
  
41. What if we go crazy and fall in love again?


Did you like these Quotes in ex boyfriend with new girlfriends. Than please like and share.