Birthday Pr Beti Ko Maa Ki Taraf Se Wishes(Birthday Wishes For Daughter)

Are you looking for birthday congratulations for a daughter? If so, you have reached the right place, because here you will find a lot of messages to wish a happy anniversary to that special being. 
Birthday Pr Beti Ko Maa Ki Taraf Se Wishes
Birthday Pr Beti Ko Maa Ki Taraf Se Wishes

List of birthday messages for a daughter (Birthday Pr Beti Ko Maa Ki Taraf Se Wishes)

  1. Dear daughter, on your birthday, I want to tell you how much I love you and wish that all the happiness in the world comes into your life to stay. Congratulations!
  2. Daughter, today is one more year of life and it fills me with joy to be able to share this moment with you. I hope God gives me much more time by your side to continue seeing you grow and become a great woman. Happy Birthday!
  3. Being your father is a blessing and seeing you grow up healthy and happy is even better. I hope that every new year that life gives you is filled with happy moments that will make you smile and allow you to become an even more wonderful woman. Happy Birthday!
  4. My little girl is on a birthday and I want to wish her a happy anniversary. May all your dreams come true and that nothing and no one take away your happiness. I love you daughter.
  5. Dear child, what a thrill to wake up and remember that it is your birthday. I will never forget that moment when you came to the world and filled my life with joy. You are a blessing and I thank God for having you. Happy Birthday!
  6. The most anticipated day of the year has arrived, the day of your birthday. I hope you enjoy every minute of every hour, and that you receive many hugs and kisses from those who love you so much. Happy Birthday Daughter!
  7. It is the birthday of my oldest daughter, who has been the example for her little brothers and has helped me in everything I could. Happy Birthday Daughter! I do not know what I would do without you.
  8. A daughter like you is a gift from heaven that I appreciate every day upon waking, especially on days like this, when we celebrate your birthday. Congratulations darling! I love you.
  9. No matter how old you are, you will always be my little girl, the one who turned my world upside down and taught me how beautiful it is to be a dad. Happy Birthday Daughter!
  10. I have no words to express how happy it makes me to be by your side and see you grow up surrounded by love and happiness. I hope that life gives you moments of great joy and that you achieve everything you set your mind to. Happy Birthday Daughter!
  11. Dear daughter, thank you for teaching me to be a mother and for filling my heart with the greatest and purest love in the world. You are my greatest treasure and I only ask to have you with me while I reach my life. Happy Birthday!
  12. Your mother and I wish you an extraordinary day, in the company of the whole family and your friends too, who will wish you a happy anniversary. We adore you!
  13. I want to wish a happy birthday to the most beautiful, kind and humble daughter that heaven could give me. You are everything a father could wish for and I ask for you in your life about happiness. Happy Birthday!
  14. I am not good at writing birthday words for a daughter and less if it is a daughter as good as you, but I want to try and tell you that you are the most valuable thing I have and that, no matter how much time I spend, I will always love and protect you . Happy birthday, little daughter!
  15. I am the luckiest man to have a daughter like you, you are the girl of my eyes and I only live to see you and make you happy. Happy birthday, my little girl! He loves you, your father.
  16. I hope you have an unforgettable day and always keep in mind that your father and I love you with all my heart. Happy Birthday Sweetheart!
  17. Happy birthday to my youngest daughter, who came to complete this wonderful family and brought us even more joy than we could wish for. Happy birthday, my dear!
  18. I thank God for allowing you one more year of life and for giving me the joy of being by your side to see you blow the candles on the cake and celebrate your existence with those who adore you most. Happy Birthday Daughter! I wish you all the best.
  19. When I knew you would come into my life, I never imagined that you would bring me so much joy and that I would become the luckiest and happiest mother in the entire world. Thank you for existing, my darling, you are more than I could ask. Happy Birthday!
  20. I saw you born and now I delight to see you grow, with the certainty that you will become a great woman. Happy Birthday Daughter! A wonderful future awaits you.
  21. Because the world is much prettier since you exist. Happy Birthday Daughter! I adore you with all my heart.
  22. Today we celebrate the anniversary of a very special person for our family, who makes us happy every morning with his tender smile and makes us laugh with his thousands of occurrences. Happy Birthday Daughter! We love you so much.
  23. You have become the center of my world and there is nothing I want more than to see you smile every day of your life. Therefore, my wish for you is that you never lack reasons to be happy. Happy Birthday Sweetheart!
  24. Today we celebrate the anniversary of my little daughter and we wish her the best in her day. May all your wishes come true and may life surprise you with a sea of ​​happiness. Happy Birthday!
  25. If I could make a wish, I would give it to you, because your happiness is my happiness, and everything I do and how much I have is to see you happy. Happy Birthday Daughter!
  26. I can't even imagine a life without you, because since you arrived, you changed my world forever and now I'm a better man, who only lives to be the best father you can deserve. Happy Birthday Daughter!
  27. You and your mother are the women of my life, and I would give everything to see them happy and because they would never lack anything. Because you are my whole world and I only live to love you. Happy Birthday Daughter!
  28. I have been waiting for this moment with many anxieties, because nothing fills me with more emotion than celebrating with you on your birthday. Happy birthday, my dear! Have a great time today and receive millions of gifts that fill you with satisfaction.
  29. I know that sometimes we argue and I can't understand you, but never doubt how much I love you. You are my only daughter and I only want the best for you, especially today that is your birthday. Congratulations, honey, your mother loves you.
  30. Hearing you call me "dad" is a great joy for me, because there is no prettier word or more tender voice that can make me feel that flight. Happy Birthday Daughter!
  31. My heart is filled with great emotion to remember that it is your birthday, since I can relive that magnificent day in which you came into my life to fill it with the greatest joy. Happy birthday, my treasure!
  32. Since I married your father, I always dreamed of having a beautiful daughter and God granted me that desire, putting the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my arms. Happy Birthday Sweetheart! You are and will be the most perfect thing I have.
  33. Happy Birthday Daughter! I hope you enjoy this day in the company of your friends and your family, and that every wish you make by blowing your cake candles becomes a wonderful reality.
  34. I want to take this special date to tell you how much I love you and how grateful I am to God for allowing me to be your mother. You are more than I always dreamed and I only hope to share with you until the last of my days. Happy Birthday Daughter!
  35. Although for many it is another day, for us it is a phenomenal day, as we celebrate the anniversary of your birth. Happy Birthday Daughter! Your father and I wish you the best.
  36. I assure you that no one in the world can love you as I love you, because mother's love is as immense as it is lasting. Happy birthday, my little one!
  37. The only thing I ask of life is that I give you millions of smiles every day upon waking, and that even in your dreams I will give you the most beautiful images that will fill you with happiness. Happy Birthday Daughter!
  38. Dear daughter, it's your birthday and I not only want to congratulate you, but also thank you for being more than a mother can expect. I am proud of you and of being able to shout to the world that I am your mother. Congratulations on your day.
  39. May God bless your birthday and fill you with love, health and prosperity, not only today, but every day of your life. Happy Birthday Daughter!
  40. My daughter, today is another year and I am happy to be by your side to celebrate. I hope you have a wonderful evening and receive all the things you could have wanted. Happy Birthday!
  41. You came into my life to make her prettier and happier, and every time I remember the day you were born, my heart is filled with joy and nostalgia. Happy Birthday Daughter! Thank you for existing.
  42. A day like today, several years ago, you came to illuminate my life and that of your father, and to become the center of our universe. How nice to remember that moment and have the joy of celebrating it year after year. Happy birthday, treasure! We love you.
  43. Your father and I are very fortunate to have you as a daughter, and we only hope to be by your side to see you grow and become a wonderful woman. Happy birthday, honey!
  44. Happy birthday to the little princess of the house. We are happy to celebrate this day with you and the whole family, because there is nothing cuter than remembering the moment you were born. Congratulations!
  45. I look back and I can't believe how fast time goes by. Yesterday you were just a girl and today you are already a woman, beautiful and intelligent, whom I admire and love with all my heart. I hope you continue to grow and surpass yourself, and that the pride I feel for you is growing. Happy Birthday Daughter!
  46. Like your father, I swear to love you and take care of you until the last of my days because, no matter how much time you spend, you'll always be Daddy's baby. Happy Birthday Daughter!
  47. Today is a very special day because we celebrate your birthday. I am more than happy to celebrate it with you and to help you have an excellent birthday. Congratulations darling!
  48. Despite the distance, I always keep you in mind and send you all my love and my good wishes. I hope you have a happy birthday and that we can soon meet to celebrate this and many more special moments, such as father and daughter. Happy Birthday!
  49. No matter how old you are, I will always see you as my little princess, because that has been, you are and will be until the last of my days. Happy Birthday Daughter!
  50. Today is the birthday of the most beautiful woman on this Earth, along with your mother, of course. I hope you spend an extraordinary day and that you receive thousands of gifts and hugs that remind you that you are special. Happy Birthday Daughter!
  51. It is the birthday of the most beautiful flower in the garden of my life, and I ask God that the sun shine for her with all her light, so that she can illuminate her path on this special day. Happy Birthday Daughter! I adore you.
  52. Happy birthday, dear little daughter! Thank you for giving me the privilege of being your father and for taking more pride every day. I love you and I wish you a world of happiness.
  53. Happy birthday to the best daughter in the world, your father and I are very proud of you and wish that, above all things, be very happy. We love you.
  54. Happy Birthday Daughter. May God bless you and allow you to continue being that child of goodness that fills us all with tenderness and happiness. I love you a lot.

Well, now that you have this list of birthday greetings for a daughter , you can write a nice message to wish her the best on her special day.