19 Funniest Phrases of The Ninja Turtles

Also known as "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles", they were originally a comic book story which was adapted to an animated series and several movie films. Count the adventures of four mutant turtle brothers; Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo and Donatello, beings that live in the sewers of New York, but have the task of saving the world with the support of their mentor, the master Splinter.

Phrases By Ellen Ripley
19 Funniest Phrases of The Ninja Turtles
19 Funniest Phrases of The Ninja Turtles


From its beginnings to our days, it remains one of the most well-known stories. Now, we will remind you of several of the best quotes that the Ninja Turtles offered us:

PHRASES OF THE NINJA TURTLES



  1. We are not kun fu frogs, we are ninja turtles! - Raphael phrase.
  2. We live in a society where pizza arrives first than the police. - Phrase of Master Splinter.
  3. Can we get tattooed? Why, if so, would I tattoo a tattoo of my face on my face, so it would seem that I have a mask and the mask was me. - Phrase of Michelangelo.
  4. In the crazy earth of the reverse, the madman around sends. - Raphael phrase.
  5. It's not an escape ... it's a tactical retreat. - Leonardo's phrase.
  6. Be at peace? What are we? Hippies!? We are ninjas! - Raphael phrase.
  7. Boredom is becoming my illness. - Phrase of Michelangelo.
  8. We choose what stops us and what drives us. - Phrase of Master Splinter.
  9. Let me be the violent one this time. - Donatello phrase.
  10. The instructions of the Splinter teacher were very clear ... We must get away from the humans ... And the bathrooms. - Phrase of Michelangelo.
  11. Each one has a different point of view, a good leader understands it and a good brother accepts it. - Phrase of Master Splinter.
  12. What do we save first, the world or the Spanish language? - Leonardo's phrase.
  13. While I am here, nothing will happen to you. - Donatello phrase.
  14. Do not let others make your life. - Phrase of Master Splinter.
  15. Make offenses slip in you like river water on a rock. - Phrase of Master Splinter.
  16. The pain is inside my mind, it's just an excuse. It's not real! - Raphael phrase.
  17. What are you? Silly? Wait, I'm going to change that ... You're a fool! - Leonardo's phrase.
  18. I agree with the disagreement. - Donatello phrase.
  19. The enemy of my enemy is my brother. - Phrase of Michelangelo.