To Take Revenge From His Girlfriend, He Lost 50 Kg In A Year

We already told you that crying for your ex can make you lose weight , and although many guys think if this were true, long ago they would have disappeared, this man shows us that there is life after an ex and that it is not necessary to cry for her to lose weight, but change your life, go to the gym and get your batteries, you can!

At the age of 28 Curtis Stream had a rather complicated life: a stressful job, a toxic relationship and a body image that he was not comfortable with: he weighed 126 kilograms and every time he looked in a mirror, he could not stop thinking that there was something wrong with him.

Although throughout his life, the weight of Curtis always changed, in the season when he was with his girlfriend, began to be neglected in an incredible way; As many of us do when we have a partner, he stopped going to the gym, started eating pure junk food and fried, in addition to adopting a very sedentary lifestyle.

Although the doctors had already warned him that he was at a very critical point of obesity, he always fell back into the old habits, until she left him.

When his girlfriend left him it was a very strong blow for him, because not only did he have to renounce her, but to be the father of his children. He spent a few days sleeping on the sofa of his ex's house, until he was able to return with his parents, a very difficult blow for someone of 28 years.

And instead of throwing himself into depression and using food as a form of escape, Curtis said "no more" and began to engage in his image. He gave up fried food, sugars, sodas and alcohol, started taking walks in his spare time from work and going to the gym at night, because he was embarrassed by his figure and did not want to find anyone while training.

In four months he had lost about 32 kilos, enough to have a great transformation and regaining confidence in himself to go to the gym without fear of anyone seeing him.

For April of this year he managed to lose 56 kilos and reach his ideal weight: 70 kilos and although he is happy with his new image and incredible transformation, Curtis Stream hopes to be able to do more for his body, adding more food to his diet and combining cardio with a weight routine to obtain muscles.

People with A Partner Weigh Almost 6 Kilos More than Those Who Are Single, That's Why We're Fat

However, there are also days when he thinks he can not continue and wants to throw in the towel, for these moments, he has written a letter to never give up:

I will never see you again. I'll leave you in the past. You have stopped me for a long time. I need space. I will run away from you. It does not matter how many kilometers you have to do it. I will never see you again. I will run, sweat and fight more than you. I will grow, I will be wiser, I will know how to handle myself, I will succeed. I will not let you get in my way. I will not let myself be convinced to give up. I will not cheat. I will not take it with pause. I'm not going to give up. I will never see you again. You will never reach me. Goodbye, old me.

Now Curtis feels very good with his figure and is living proof that if you can overcome a sentimental break and find the best version of yourself.