20 Ingenious Phrases that You Should Use to Give the "Good Morning" to Your Crush

They say that men without fortune or beauty, can always use a last resort to conquer women: make them laugh.

When you do not have the grace to possess great wealth, a gallant face or an Olympic body, there is no other than being "nice". But that's not so bad because in reality women know that a sense of humor is one of the most important things in a lasting, healthy and above all fun relationship.

30 Inspiring Phrases to Say Good Morning and Wake up With All the Attitude

funny sayings of good morning


So that you always have a way to cheer up the lady you want to conquer, these are 20 funny phrases that you can share in the mornings and that are better than a simple good morning. This will give you the first smile of your day and be sure that will give you points:

1. When I told you that you have to live your dreams, I did not mean that you let the sheets get stuck.

2. Sleep is a unique pleasure, but do not forget that you left marks on your body as a mold on the bed.

3. They tell me that if I have a sleepy bear who snores very loudly at home, but I already clarified that I do not have any bears, it's just you.

4. Not much early rises early, but you will be at night again.

funny sayings of good morning


5. I would like to write you messages that express all the affection and affection I feel for you ... but this early-rising cuts my inspiration.

6. You have a new message: OPEN YOUR EYES NOW!

7. Good morning. Remember: the early bird is sleepy all day.

8. Even your coffee is surprised at how early you got up.

9. Good morning ... except those who are still in bed.

10. Good morning, today everything will go smoothly ... because I took the car and I left my bike outside the house.

11. I do not want to interrupt your romance with the pillow, but it's time to wake up.

12. Good day, little piece of heaven. Wake up before water falls on you.

13. Have you heard that saying "create fame and go to sleep"? It seems that you skipped the first step.

14. They say that "life is a dream", but that does not mean that you have to stay sleeping all day.

15. I know you love Sundays of laziness, but it's not Sunday yet, so get up.

funny sayings of good morning


16. They say that a person sleeps an average one third of his life. But I believe that you already fulfilled all your available quota. Wake up!

17. Sleeping is free, but it costs so much to get up.

18. Rest is as important as work, but work does not pay the bills.

19. I know that you woke up, but the body still does not respond, right?

20. Have a beautiful day like me.