14 Romantic Love Quotes For Her From The Heart, No. 9 Is Ultimate

14 most romantic and cute love quotes for her from the heart. Number 9 is really ultimate and joyful.
Love Quotes For Her From The Heart
Love Quotes For Her From The Heart



Love Quotes For Her From The Heart


  1. The More I Meet U The More U Appear New.. The More I Know U The More I Want To Love U.. Each Day My Love For U Is My First Love.. Bcoz, Each Day I Feel As If I Have Just Started Loving U..!
  2. Let me love you, even if you don't want me. I'm happy because I don't lose hope that someday you will appreciate what I'm doing for you and eventually you'll love me too.
  3. A day without you is a day of sadness. You are my happiness and I can't live a day without you.
  4. Love' is the only weapon I have, I will defend with love, I will attack with love.
  5. When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life.My heart is breaking piece by piece as u walk away from me, My soul screaming louder as ever second passes by, My skin feels colder as the warmness fades away my eyes well up with tears and they softly flow down my cheeks as every minute passes by my legs can no longer hold me. I fall to my nease my body no longer has strength as the weakness flows around from vain to vain, All I feel is pain as my soul mate walks away.
  6. Walk with me through life…and I’ll have everything I’ll need for the journey.
  7. After meeting you, I don't wish for fancy things anymore. All I need is you. You and more of you my love.
  8. Like the moon in the night sky and the sun by the daylight, you entered my life and transformed everything. You are the best thing that could have happened to me and I fall into you more and more.
  9. There are some people who have found their true love. There are people who still searching. There are some who have given up. And me? I found you, I don't have to search anymore because I will never let you go.
  10. I have nothing else in my life but your love. But I have slowly realized that I really don't need anything else. All I need is your love.
  11. If I have only one coin left in the world, I will buy a rose to propose to you.
  12. I love the sunrise because each morning it’s a reminder that I have another day to spend with the man of my dreams.
  13. Ask me to describe my love for you and I will tell you this: Trying to describe my love for you is like asking someone to describe what water tastes like it's impossible to do and it's impossible to live without you.
  14. I may not be rich enough to give you everything but I have a rich heart to give you all the love you need. That is what they call love.
These were the best Love Quotes For Her From The Heart.