9 Top Love You Quotes that Shows Your INNER Feelings

9 Top Love you quotes for you very special for dear one. 

Send this sms and messages to your lover and make her fall in love with you.

In Our last post we shared the 10 best love quotes and now we have 9 more best love quotes for you so that your love relationship goes more stronger and you live a very happy life. 

Let the love rise between you and her but how ! 



Send this top love you quotes and make her fall in love with you.best and most famous love you quotes for you so that he or she gets impressed by you and your pure emotional love bonding goes more hot and stronger. so do not wait and send this love you quotes through best of shayari.

Top Love You Quotes


♥ Promise me 2 sleep tight. while realizing and believing there will always be love from me 2u andu 2 me inur sleep, inur dreams and when u open ur candy-eyes.

♥ Except my heart and I build u a castle. Love as its foundation!

♥ Let every day be a passion we can feel..Let every day be a dream we 2 much.. Let every day be a love we can feel.. Let every day be a feeling of love that we can feel when we are 2gether.. Let every day be a reason 2 live our life 2 love and let every day be a loving day 4 everybody close 2 u

♥ The best way 2 live ur life is when u love like u never get HURT it's AKUNA MATATA meaning when life seems cruel and have got no way out so why worry a sad in Heart could make the happiest in Life.

♥ Careless of what is worth doing well is worth doing less

♥ 4 everything people can't see with their own two eyes is why I'm so in love with u

♥ 4 everything people can't see with their own two eyes is why I'm so in love with u

♥ There is nothing stronger than a woman's will 2 stay with a man who doesn't deserve her.

♥ The sun was brought 2 it's knees when u entered this world, 4 now u are the brightest star 2 shine upon the earth.

I Love You Quotes To Impress Girlfriend or Boyfriend - Best of Shayari
I Miss You Quotes For Boyfriend with Love Shayari
I Miss You Quotes For Girlfriend with Hindi Love
I Miss You SMS (Best 24 Sad Love quotes)
I Miss You Quotes For Girlfriend