Flirting through touch

Flirting through Text Messages

Flirting through Text Messages including naughty romantic SMS and message collection to impress girlfriend or boyfriend and to make them excited.

Flirting through touch and text messages for perfect and romantic flirting. Today we are going to share how a touch can increase the level of excitement in the opposite partner. Here we have some of the best collections of naughty flirty text messages that you can use to send to a girl and make her fall in love with you. You will sow the seeds of true love, and your romantic journey will start with our messages.

These are perfect for a cute and romantic relationship. These messages have everything that you want to say to her. Like if you want to express the emotion of love, then these flirting messages will do that job. If you want to meet her again, or you want to kiss her, you want to take her for a ride but do not know how to ask her for a long drive. So all of such queries that you want to do with her but you are afraid of asking her and do not know the way how to ask her. Then this flirting through touch or flirting SMS and messages will be tremendous for you.

Flirty Texts that're Funny

 

♥ "No matter how sad, no matter how sick, I feel better just thinking of U . . . but I'm happier each time I send U a message 'coz I know I'll be DISTURBING U!" This message will open the doors of friendship for U.

♥ "Why was Phillip's girlfriend annoyed? Because she found out that Phillips 17 inches was a TV." This one has comedy with a dash of innuendo. This works really well!

♥ "Can I have a picture of Urs so I can show Santa what I gotta have for Xmas?" This is cute and a nice text, and will let the person know that U like him/her.

♥ "If I had a penny every time I thought of U, I'd still miss U, but at least I would be rich!" This one is great when U have not been in touch for a while.

♥ "Hey! Can I join U if U're free . . . for the rest of Ur life?" I'm sure U wouldn't help laughing, and will be floored by this message.

♥ "Those striking eyes, that incredible body, what a brain, that infectious smile . . . but that's me! Tell me, how U r?" It is a cheeky way of having a conversation with a guy/girl, and I'm pretty sure it'll work.

♥ "Stop thinking about me! :)" It's a short and to-the-point text, but will still have its effect on Ur crush!

♥ "I only wish alphabets could be rearranged . . . I would put U and I 2gether!" It is certainly a cute text to draw Ur date's attention!

U can even go a little slow by simply sending courtesy "hey, how U doing" text messages. U can also send forwarded jokes. However, do not overdo the forwards; everyone doesn't like them.

Flirty Text Messages that're Naughty

Now, getting to the naughtier side of life. Flirt SMS text messages are a great way to be naughty without really offending the person. The best part is, U can add a "lol" (laugh out loud) at the end of the message to let the person know that U r kidding. Let's see a few examples of flirty text messages that are naughty.

♥ "Do U know what's the difference between U getting laid and the pope getting laid? I'm not getting it on with the pope!" This message is a clear-cut indication of Ur attraction.

♥ "When a man talks dirty to a woman it's a crime. When a woman talks dirty to a man, it's $3.95 per minute." Just an innocent fact? I don't think so!

♥ "Love is a name, Sax is a game. Forget the name and play the game!" Just a funny, naughty forward . . . right?

♥ "Never make love in the garden or in the fields... for love might be blind but Ur neighbor's 9t!" Just something for U to remember when the sender comes over!

♥ ":-*(": It stands for "I want more than a kiss on the cheek". It is a good response to a "muah"!

♥ "What two things in the air can make a girl pregnant? HER FEET!" This one is a great SMS conversation starter!