60 Sarcastic And Ironic Phrases To Share On Whatsapp And Facebook #sarcasticquotes #sarcasticphrases #sarcasticmsgs

The best sarcastic words ideal to convey feelings

Do you want to use some sarcastic messages in your Whatsapp statuses or other social networks? Well then, don’t miss out on knowing these 60 phrases that we have selected especially for you.

60 Sarcastic And Ironic Phrases To Share On Whatsapp And Facebook
60 Sarcastic And Ironic Phrases To Share On Whatsapp And Facebook
  • what does sarcasm mean
  • The best sarcasm phrases
    • Sarcastic phrases for men
    • Sarcastic phrases for women
    • Sarcastic phrases of love
  • How to be sarcastic without offending
  • More funny phrases for social networks
  • Do you use phrases of love in your social networks?

There are many ways to use sarcasm and it is surely part of your everyday vocabulary, much more than you imagine. Although you should always be careful with whom you use this type of sarcastic, ironic and humorous phrases, since some people may take them as insults, even though they really are not. The subtlety of sarcasm is in that, knowing how, when and where to use it and for what purposes, since it can even be part of a code with your closest friends.

what does sarcasm mean

Much is said about him, but what is sarcasm? It can be described as a heavy, ironic teasing or even a hurtful comment. But the definition of sarcasm is a bit broader, it is also described as a cruel, ridiculing and humiliating saying.

With all these words it seems that sarcasm is a bad thing, but well used it does not have to be offensive. It can be considered indirect criticism, which author Oscar Wilde described as “The lowest form of humor but the highest expression of wit”. Sarcasm is also related to irony, which is known as a literary figure or way of expressing something different or contrary to what is said. It is also described as subtle teasing, but what is the difference between sarcasm and irony? In some contexts they can be considered synonyms, however this is not the case in all cases.

Sarcasm is an oral figure, while irony is a literary figure, generally. The difference between both words is in their definition , sarcasm is more linked to a biting, defiant and even offensive humor, while being ironic only means that you are expressing something by saying the opposite.

The best sarcasm phrases

Social networks do not escape this and the best sarcastic phrases can also take place on WhatsApp . Get to know some of these sarcasm phrases and apply them wherever you like.

Sarcastic phrases for men

In love, both parties are equal, however, many times, it is a little harder for a woman to get over a breakup, especially when your heart is broken. Find among these 20 phrases the one that best goes with what you want to express.

  1. “Can you help me find something? -What? -All the time I wasted with you”
  2. “I used to cross the ocean for you, today I don’t even cross my fingers”
  3. “Be careful, one of these days you will call my heart and it will sound busy”
  4. “The woman who is lucky with men, does not know how lucky she is”
  5. “You are living proof that a man can live without a brain”
  6. “Your eternity only lasted a couple of months”
  7. “You were the best part of my worst mistake”
  8. “You are a perfect artifact of flaws”
  9. “Your heart is as busy as your phone line”
  10. “It’s not tears, it’s internal detoxification”
  11. “I wanted to ask you for the number of your exes to form a kind of support group”
  12. “You left when I needed you and you came back when I didn’t care about you”
  13. “Sorry, I thought you were the love of my life…Next!”
  14. “I told him ‘bring me what you want’… and he brought me lies”
  15. “To criticize my defects, it will not diminish yours”
  16. “If playing with my feelings was a sport, you would have a gold medal”
  17. “I don’t miss you, I miss the person I thought you were”
  18. “It’s not that I’m cruel, I learned to use my heart less”
  19. “My ex says ‘you’ll never find anyone like me’… that’s the idea!”
  20. “Thank you for hurting me, you made me stronger”

Sarcastic phrases for women

Of course, many of the phrases mentioned above can also be dedicated to women, but here you can find some specially designed for them . You can use her ironic phrases to conquer her or to express some negative feeling in a more humorous and bearable way, as long as she understands this type of humor.

  1. “I drowned in an ocean called woman”
  2. “Sometimes I think about who will fall into your arms and I don’t know whether to laugh or feel compassion”
  3. “A tip: in the future try to be less intelligent… sorry: obvious”
  4. “Sexual inactivity is dangerous…it produces horns!”
  5. “Tell me, does your pride kiss better than me?”
  6. “I looked you up in the dictionary… and you don’t mean anything”
  7. “-I love you! -Aaachú! -Cheers -Thank you, I’m allergic to lies”
  8. “If you believe the last Coca-Cola of the desert, I like beer”
  9. “You can’t forget the Queen, playing Checkers”
  10. “-That looks very ugly on you, you should take it off. -What? -Your pride”
  11. “She thinks she’s a princess and doesn’t know in which bed she left the crown”
  12. “So many times you let me fall, that I learned to fly”
  13. “I don’t hold a grudge, I have a good memory”
  14. "Cats say ‘meow’, cows say ‘moo’ and dogs say ‘I swear he’s my friend’
  15. “If you are not going to fulfill, neither illusions nor promises”
  16. “Expect from me, what I receive from you”
  17. “Don’t worry about what I have, do what you don’t have”
  18. “If you don’t like the way I am, change yourself”
  19. “Tomorrow I will take into account your opinion, today I am not interested”
  20. “There are three things that always come out: the Sun, the Moon and the truth”

Sarcastic phrases of love

Due to the nature of irony, phrases related to love are usually aimed at disappointment and the end of relationships, which is why they are ideal to send some hints with these sarcastic phrases of love for Nick. Sarcastic words can be applied to any situation, even matters of the heart. Choose from these ironic phrases of love and express yourself on social networks.

  1. “If this is love, I prefer to watch television, it is more educational and less possessive”
  2. “I hated you as much as I loved you”
  3. “Happy are those who expect nothing, because they will never be disappointed”
  4. “Saying goodbye to you was as difficult as writing this sentence”
  5. “What if I still love you? --------. Silence is the best answer to stupid questions.”
  6. “If someone is unfaithful to you, you will want to throw yourself off the balcony, but remember, you have horns, not wings”
  7. “It’s rude to say “I love you” with a mouth full of lies”
  8. “Create memories and they will bring tears to your eyes”
  9. “Dear Cupid, more aim next time, to see if you find the right one”
  10. “Beware! Happiness of two, envy of thousands”
  11. “Love is the son of illusion and the father of disappointment”
  12. "If love is blind, why is underwear so popular?
  13. “Three things you can’t hide: cough, poverty and love”
  14. “Love is like war: easy to start, hard to end”
  15. “No one has dominion over love, but he dominates things”
  16. “Love is blind, let it go”
  17. “It was a love so impossible that it became eternal”
  18. “Someday I’ll start what I finished”
  19. “Love Now, Pay Later”
  20. “I am the better half with the most feelings of pulp”

How to be sarcastic without offending

Many describe sarcasm as a linguistic art and not everyone is born with that talent. Many times it is necessary to exercise it and find a way to use it when appropriate. It is best to use ironic phrases in relaxed environments and with trusted people like your friends, joking with your boss or other superiors can get you in trouble.

It is also important to use intelligent phrases and not fall into crude and obvious humor that, far from being funny, will make you look like a fool. The idea is not to become an annoying person either, but to put a bite with sarcastic messages at the right time.

Knowing how to use phrases with sarcasm can be a natural talent, but you can also develop it by following a few steps

  • Enjoy the moment. The moment to use a sarcastic or ironic phrase can come at any time and you have to be quick to find that place.
  • Exaggerate but not too much. One of the pillars of sarcasm is exaggeration, but using it too much can ruin the joke and make you seem like someone who just wants attention.
  • Don’t take anyone’s point. Almost anyone you trust and share your humor with can be your “victim.” However, you should not take it for a long time since you could disturb it.
  • Choose the right space. In addition to choosing the right moment, it is essential that you use a special tone and avoid using sarcasm on social networks. If you do, it is accompanied by an emoji (such as the wink) or sign (such as the exclamation mark in parentheses) that warns that you are using sarcasm. This between your closest friends may not be necessary since they know how to interpret themselves in writing.
  • Don’t use insults. Insult is one step away from irony and if you are not careful you can cross that line. Don’t use sarcasm to make people feel bad about their flaws.

Sarcastic humor requires aim to know when to use it, but you must also use varied and original sarcastic messages so as not to lose touch.