20 ✉ Love Letters ❤ PRECIOUS 【 for BOYFRIEND and BRIDE】

We give you beautiful, fun and romantic love letters to tell a boyfriend or girlfriend that you love them or that you miss them.

20 ✉ Love Letters ❤ PRECIOUS 【 for BOYFRIEND and BRIDE】
20 ✉ Love Letters ❤ PRECIOUS 【 for BOYFRIEND and BRIDE】

When you can’t express everything you have inside , love letters are a wonderful resource. In a few lines written on paper you can bare your soul without fear or nerves, express everything you feel to the person you love. In these fun and romantic love letters, you can say “I love you”, or ask for forgiveness , express your desire to overcome difficulties or convey your sadness at missing him.

love letters for my girlfriend

For a love letter to be successful and achieve the desired effect, you must shake off your fears and shame, focus your message on what you want to express , and use the right tone for it. Get inspired by the love letters for your girlfriend that we offer you below.

1 Romantic love letter to say “I love you”

My life,

I take advantage of these moments of silence that the friendly night offers me to write you a few lines that manage to express my love, knowing that neither the inspiration of the raindrops that patter on my window sill, nor the best chosen words arranged in the most beautiful , they will be able to transcend the depth that you harbor in my soul.

After all this time, every day my heart continues to fill with all the happiness I feel every time I become aware of the privilege of having you in my life . You have been the light that has guided me in the dark, the miracle that has given meaning to my existence, the reason for feeling alive and firm to continue despite the difficulties.

And although sometimes I feel so little by your side, so small and insignificant before your beauty and your greatness, I still smile every day like a fool when I feel you next to me. Because I am certain, my love, that all these years by your side have been a gift , but that the most precious gift is the years that we have left to live together.

Together, because otherwise I wouldn’t know how to live. Together, because by your side everything is simple. Together, because I learn from you every day. Together, because together I am more humble, better and happier. Together, because your kiss gives me life, because I’m dying for your hugs. Never go away, because I will always be with you .

Your partner, your friend, your love.

I love you

2 Funny love letter to express your love

Hello darling!

I was remembering all those romantic movies that you like to watch with a half smile on your lips on Sunday afternoons, under the blanket, next to me. Yes, those movies where the boy writes love letters to his girl, and I wondered if this time it couldn’t be me, your love, that romantic boy who makes you smile .

I want to take this opportunity to remind you that I love you despite having to wait half an hour every morning to get into the bathroom and every morning finding the shower drain clogged with your hair. That I love you, even if I have to put up with your fights and fights: could it be that I like you more when you get angry?

I have learned to (co)live with you and, to be honest, I think I could no longer live without those arguments about cleanliness, or without those anger every time I don’t do exactly what you want. How many matches of my Real Madrid have I not missed because of you! My friends say I’m a henpecked… Yes, but a henpecked in love and happy .

That’s why, honey, don’t suffer, I want to live my whole life by your side so that you keep warming me in bed when it’s cold and make me lose consciousness with those little kisses on the neck that only you know how to give me. Who, after all, would put up with a clumsy man like me for so long?

A bear hug like the ones you like,

I love you.

3 Long-distance love letter to say “I miss you”

My love,

It’s only been a few days since you left and my whole existence is nothing more than an unbearable emptiness . I swear that I try to accommodate my life to this new, cruel and bitter circumstance that living without you means: and in each new attempt, I fail.

They say that distance is oblivion, but I can’t stop thinking about you. You are present in everything I do, I see you in the face of everyone who crosses my path, and when I walk sad and alone through the streets your name echoes endlessly in my head . And I wonder when you’ll be back, my love, because it’s too hard for me that way.

I wonder how you are, honey, if you have found everything you were looking for there, if you are eating well and sleeping as much as you should.

I think, after all, that this has to make us stronger. I try to be positive, and when bitterness overwhelms me and tears come to my eyes, I try to comfort myself by thinking that this is nothing more than proof that our love is a wonderful and indestructible force.

I keep waiting for the day we meet again , love, because we still have so much to do, so much to love each other, so much to tell each other. And in that thought I barely find the reason to continue fighting away from you.

Come back soon, my love.

I love you

4 Tender love letter to apologize

Hello my love,

I have a hard time writing these lines to you, because I don’t know how to express what I feel. My heart is caught between the hope of finding your forgiveness and the fear of losing you. I suppose that, in the end, I write this letter with the strength that gives me to think that everything has been a mistake that can be solved, because at the bottom of everything there is only one reality: I love you, and I want us to continue filling our Instagram with photos and selfie together.

I write from the humility that allows me to ask your forgiveness, without reservations or excuses. Sorry, because I was wrong. I’m sorry, because I should never have made such a mistake. And now that the damage is done, I swear I still can’t find a reason why I did it.

But the most serious thing is not that, honey. What really breaks my heart is knowing that I have hurt you , and that you have suffered because of me. Having hurt you is something that I will never be able to forgive myself, but now I humbly ask you on my knees to forgive me.

Think of all these years together, love, of the difficulties we have gone through, and what we still have to live. Trust me, one last time at least, so that I can show you that this forgiveness is not empty, but carries with it the promise that I will never fail you again , because I have learned my lesson.

One more time forgive me

I love you.

5 Letter to declare your love to a person

Hello,

It’s been a while since I can’t stop thinking about you, every moment, in everything I do . And when I stay with you, I spend hours thinking that this time I’m going to tell you, that I’m going to find strength not to be so shy and express to you once and for all what I feel. But the fear makes me tremble again, and when I see you I am unable to tell you.

That’s why I’ve decided to write to you what I don’t have the courage to tell you: I’m in love with you. Since I met you, I knew that you have everything I look for in a person, and as if that were not enough, every time you look at me and smile, I feel an attraction that I had never felt for anyone. I suffer because I can’t tell you, but at the same time I’m happy every time I see you.

During all these days I have experienced feelings that I did not know existed . I can’t stop thinking about you: I remember your eyes and mine light up, your smile comes to mind, and I smile too. And I waste the hours consumed by nerves and the desire to see you. And you know what’s best? That when I see you you make me feel unique.

That is why I needed to write you this letter , to tell you that I have fallen madly in love with you, and having the opportunity to live this love story with you would make me the happiest man on Earth. I want those adventures that only you and I know how to share, to become our day to day.

A kiss,

I love you

love letters for your boyfriend

Girls have a special sensitivity to express their feelings. However, even the most sensitive woman sometimes finds it difficult to put into words what she feels. Don’t worry, here are some love letters for your boyfriend, to inspire you.

1 love letter to remember that you love him

Hello my most beautiful love,

You may wonder why I am writing you this letter, and actually the very gesture of writing you these words is in itself the explanation of everything I want to express: I think we have become so used to loving each other that we are no longer capable of saying what we all feel. the days.

That’s why I want to do something different, surprise you with this letter to remind you that you are the most beautiful coincidence that has happened in my life, and the most important person for whom I live and breathe . You know? It’s been so long since I sat down in front of a piece of paper to write what I feel… And in the end, only the love I feel for you makes me pour all my feelings back into a letter.

With the humble warmth of my words I want to show you my love for you. I have to thank you for so many years of love, dedication, understanding and patience towards me: growing up by your side as a person has been the most beautiful gift that life has given me . But knowing what is the best of all? That I see before me a beautiful future with you, a life full of happiness and projects.

With you I feel full, fulfilled and safe. And no matter what difficulties come, because we will crush them together with our giant strength. Because that’s how you make me feel, honey, like a giant capable of anything. Thank you for so much, thank you for what is to come .

I love you, never forget.

2 Letter to apologize to your boyfriend

Dear love,

I know that the mere flow of my words at this time can hardly change your mood, and that we will need more than this letter to solve our problems. But if I have decided to write you these lines, it is because I think I owe you an explanation, and perhaps I can find in the serenity of the written word the courage necessary to tell you what I feel.

I feel, first of all, that I have failed you, and that is something that I will hardly ever be able to forgive myself for. Our relationship has always been based on trust and the deepest and most sincere friendship: we became strong in adversity thanks to that loyalty that we believed indestructible.

Having let weakness destroy my fidelity to you has taken away something much more important even than our relationship: your trust in me. However, after days and days thinking about what has happened, I am sure that this bump only makes me stronger, because now I am finally clear about who I want to be and what I really want in life .

And I know that my life, without you, has no meaning, and that the mistakes I made in the past can only serve to make me stronger and a better person in the future . I learned from those mistakes, and I carry within me the firm commitment to dedicate myself body and soul to recovering your trust.

I hope one day you can forgive me.

I love you. Love you.

3 Letter to say goodbye to your boyfriend

Dear love,

I hope you find in this letter the same sincerity that now fills my heart, but half the pain that blinds my spirit. I don’t want you to go away sad, and I don’t know how to spare you this moment of difficulty. But I needed to express to you what I feel, and I hope to achieve it and that you understand it .

Many years ago, on a cold autumn night, chance wanted our lives to intersect in a wonderful moment: when your eyes fixed on me and your lips smiled at me, somehow you were the person I had been looking for so long. And nothing has made me happier, my dear, than growing up by your side all these years: the best gift that destiny gave me.

With the certainty that our bonds of love are indestructible, I bid you farewell hoping that our paths will come together again very soon. That it is not a goodbye, but a see you later, and yet the very idea of ​​separation and farewell makes my blood run cold and breaks my heart.

However, all the tears I have shed since I found out you were leaving, and all the ones I will shed when you are far away, do not tarnish one bit my firm commitment to continue by your side no matter what , against all odds, with iron loyalty. Because you are my life, and my happiness depends on yours. I will always help you when you need it, call me at any time.

They say that true love is not about being inseparable, but about getting that even being separated nothing changes . The distance will be able to avoid our hugs, our kisses, but never our feeling. I will always be here, waiting for you.

I love you my life.

4 Love letter to declare to a boy

To you,

I dedicate this letter to you to express what has been growing silently in the depths of my soul for some time, a strong feeling that I can no longer keep a secret and that I need to confess to you no matter what. I know that after this letter, nothing will be the same, but I needed to do it.

The truth is that it was also a surprise for me to discover that my feelings for you had grown so much that I couldn’t stop thinking about you for a single moment. Then I found out that I loved you, and the initial shock turned into a stupid smile that I can’t erase from my face every time I think of you. You have become the most wonderful thing that has happened to me…

I imagine what it would be like if my love for you was reciprocated. A life by your side seems like a nice dream from which I don’t want to wake up. With this letter I want to declare my love, a love that is born from the admiration I feel towards you, the attraction that your way of being awakens in me, and the tremor that your gaze, your smile, and each movement of your Body.

Your friendship is already a gift for me: having you close every day makes me feel special. I don’t want to make you feel pressured or bad. I just needed to express what I feel, hoping that you can reciprocate and give us that opportunity to get to know each other better.

Thanks for listening and… now that you know…

I love you.

5 love letter to overcome bad times

Hello darling,

I never thought we’d get to this point , and now that I really realize it, I’m afraid of losing you. I don’t want this to sound corny, like those phrases that look good on Instagram, or like any stupid Facebook photo asking for forgiveness.

No. Because our history is much deeper and more important than all this, and you deserved that I wrote you everything I feel in these lines. All couples go through difficult times, and our love story is at a critical moment. But I am full of hope , because I know that what unites us is stronger than what wants to separate us.

I know as well as you that I am to blame, in part, for what has brought us here, and that is why our reconciliation has to come from self-criticism and forgiveness. You know? These days I have been thinking a lot, and between tears I have realized that all this can help us grow, be stronger, and see the future with hope.

I don’t want to be your lover, love: I want to be your friend and your companion. Don’t feel alone, ever again, because our love is the commitment to build a life together. And that commitment is renewed today: when you read this letter, I want you to know that I am prepared to face the future with enthusiasm and renewed energy.

For a new beginning,

I love you

short love letters

Many times we feel the need to give free rein to our feelings in a letter, and the incessant flow of emotions are confused in an endless and too obtuse text. Do you want to express your feelings synthetically and clearly? Get inspired by these short love letters.

1 short letter to declare your love

When our eyes met for the first time, I understood what they say: that being in love with someone is like being in heaven , close to the angels. Looking into their eyes is like looking at you.

Your angel wings make me fly every day, even when I don’t even know if my love is reciprocated. You give off that energy that makes me feel capable of everything, and that’s why I love you.

Now you know: yes, I love you. I like how you are, I’m passionate about your look, your smile makes me fall in love, your body makes me tremble. Hopefully we can be together, or at least maintain that beautiful friendship .

2 Short love letter

It’s funny, but after so many years together and despite the trust we have in each other, it’s still hard for me to tell you when we’re together that you’re the most important thing that’s ever happened to me .

That is why I am writing you these lines, because on such a special day you remember how essential you are to me , and to promise you that never, no matter what happens, I will stop loving you.

Thank you for so many things lived, darling. Thanks for making me the happiest person. And thank you for filling with security what before were just doubts. You have made me the person I am.

3 Short letter to say goodbye to your love

You know how much I hate goodbyes, love, and how painful this one in particular is. That is why I wanted to express to you in this letter the sadness I feel knowing that you are leaving.

But at the same time, remind you how strong my love is for you, so and so strong that not even distance can break it. Just postpone our kisses and our hugs, but never end my feelings .

I just want you to know that wherever you are, whatever the moment, and whatever the circumstance, you can trust me, and with a simple call you will have me by your side . Because I love you.

4 Short letter to apologize

I think that of all the love stories that have been in the world, ours is the most special. And just thinking that I can lose you makes me feel desperate and lost.

Anything I may have done wrong, any mistake made, I accept it and will fight to fix it. I want you to trust me again, because together we are stronger and indestructible .

I never meant to hurt you, and it hurts me to think that after so many battles together you can suddenly feel betrayed. I will always be with you, and for that I ask you to forgive me .

5 Short letter to ask for a second chance

Since we parted my life has been nothing but a sea of ​​tears and a desert of loneliness. There is not a day that I don’t think of you, and in everything I do I feel useless and lost.

And I’ve realized that ours is so strong that we don’t know, nor can we, live without each other . Anything that has happened has a solution, but I will never be able to forgive myself for having lost you.

That’s why I want to ask you for a second chance . Putting our lives back together will give us enough clarity and energy to make amends for mistakes and build a future of prosperity and happiness.

love letters for the dead

When someone is gone, words often become empty dialogue and we often feel helpless at not being able to talk to the person who left. writing a text is usually something very positive that heals the wounds of the soul: find out in these love letters for the dead.

1 beautiful love letter for someone who has died

Dear love, friend, soulmate,

Since you left I have fought this hard battle of living without you, and this has been the biggest challenge of my life. I don’t know if I’m making it, but I do know it’s very hard, love. So difficult that many times I feel that my strength fails me and that all I want is for the moment to meet again .

Then I feel like a breeze combing my face and I feel that it is a breath of your breath coming from where you are now. And that gives me strength to continue living . I live for you, my life, and for all those projects that we started together and that one day we will finish. Our love is so strong that not even death has been able to destroy it: on the contrary, it has made it eternal.

Now I feel the need to tell you many things that I did not tell you in life, and that remained there, in silence, stored in some corner of the memory that now insists on manifesting itself . To tell you, for example, that if I were born again a hundred times, a hundred times I would be with you again. Tell you, too, that everything I am I owe to you, and that your absence is a pain that makes me unbearable.

And apologize, yes. Sorry for all the times I wasn’t by your side when you needed me. Sorry for all the times I was too selfish, sorry for everything I didn’t do right. I hope that from heaven you can forgive me, and listen to my words with the same force that I write them.

I love you more than ever, forever.

2 Letter to apologize to the dead

Dear love,

You can’t imagine how painful the weight of guilt is when you can’t share it with the person you love. Feeling that I failed you, and that now I can’t apologize in person, is a sentence that is destroying me inside. That’s why I decided to write you this letter…

Every day since you left, all without exception , I have prayed to God to give you the place you deserve in heaven . You were such a kind person that I am still trying unsuccessfully to understand why it had to be you, and not me, who left. But that’s the way things were, and that’s how I must accept them, even if it costs me every day to forgive myself for the things I didn’t do well.

Now that you’re gone, I can’t help but think of all those times when we weren’t as happy as we could have been because of me. All the times I failed you, let you down, fell short. You deserved someone better, and now I feel distressed for not knowing how to give you everything you deserved . Perhaps it is already late, but the consolation of these words remains.

You were an exceptional person, and it was lucky to be able to be with you. Now I need you to send me a sign of forgiveness . I need to know that you have forgiven my mistakes, and that one day we will meet again, wherever you are, with our souls in peace. I love you, and I miss you so much!

3 Letter to say goodbye to a dead person

Dear love,

When you left, everything that was light turned into darkness and I spent the days with my eyes full of tears and my senses nullified by the sadness of my heart. Then little by little I felt the pulse of life again, although this unbearable sadness will never leave me. I miss you too much.

At first, I was comforted by the thought that you have reached some better place where you are happy and taken care of as you deserve. The hatred and resentment for the injustice that seemed to me the fact that you left like this, all of a sudden, only plunged me even more into an eternal darkness, so I learned to accept the pain of your death with the idea that one day we will return to meet us

And you know what? I think I’m crazy and, don’t tell anyone, but I often hear your voice and, on lonely afternoons, in silence, your figure appears next to me, in bed, and you give me a kiss . Maybe it’s just desperation, or maybe spirits really do exist, and you just want to get back together.

I have not stopped loving you not even one of the days that I have lived without you. I will never stop loving you, because it is that love for you, even condemned by your absence, the engine that makes me live and stay on my feet . My life made sense because I found you, and you will make sense until I die because I keep your memory alive. Never forget that I love you, and that I only have words of thanks for you.

4 Love letter for the dead short

You left one day, suddenly, and I hated you for leaving me so alone . Then I understood that it was one more proof of our love, and I continued to love you like each and every one of the days we were together.

I fight every day to stay cheerful and optimistic, because I know that from somewhere in the afterlife you are watching over me, and you want me to be happy. Although sometimes it’s hard for me, and I get sad.

It’s usually when I remember your look, the touch of your hands, and the warmth of your body . It’s usually when the emptiness of your absence becomes so great that it overwhelms me. Then I remember, once again, that I love you.

5 Cheerful love letter for someone dead

Hello my love how are you?

I haven’t written to you in many days. It’s just, you know what? Keeping busy is the only way to make me sad . It’s inevitable, you know. Every time I think of you, and this is often, it makes me angry that you can’t be here to scold me the way you liked.

Then I remember your screams and your reproaches, but above all, that way you had to appear minutes later and give me a kiss that deep down was a forgiveness. And that nickname you used to call me when you demanded my attention, and those tickles . All that that I cannot have now and that I lack so much. But don’t relax too much, because one day soon, I’ll be there with you… And the revenge will be terrible!

Now I remember some anecdotes that we lived together and I burst out laughing. Because that’s how you want me to remember you, with a smile. The pain I feel for your absence is as terrible as great is the effort I make every day to draw a smile on my face at the thought that you never left completely, because all those happy memories remain. And I was someone lucky by your side.

Thank you for everything you gave me, and for making it possible for me to overcome the pain of your loss with some joy and happiness with the energy you send me from up there . Love you.