90 good morning messages that you can send to an important person in your life

Wouldn’t it be nice if you woke up in the morning with kind, loving words?

Imagine you are too tired to get out of bed after a hard night. Your phone beeps and you see a pile of texts from your partner all over and over again, “Where were you last night?”

Pretty annoying right?

Now imagine that you are the partner who sent these messages. Do you feel better when you bomb your boyfriend or girlfriend’s phone without even saying “good morning” to him?

Whether you are the recipient or the sender, a good morning message can always start the day well. This is a sign of respect and courtesy, but what’s more, it can cheer anyone up and make them feel appreciated.

In this post, we’ve collected 90 good morning messages that you can send to the most important people in your life - friends, family and partners. Thanks to these texts, you will surely be able to complete the morning of your loved one.



First, let’s take a look at some good morning heartfelt messages you can send to the man or woman of your dreams. If you want to make him or her fall in love with you all over again, these sweet, romantic messages are the way to do it.

Good morning love messages

  • “My sweetest dream is to wake up next to you, and it will soon come true. Good morning, my love. "
  • “Wake up and greet another great morning in your life. I know that today you will shine like a star just like any other day. Good morning, my love! ”.
  • “Every morning I thank the world for giving me You. You are my sweetest addiction, I can’t live without you. "
  • “Good morning honey. I wish you a great day filled with joy, fun and every ounce of happiness. I love you so much.”
  • “Today is another day, full of new expectations and hopes, but the only stable thing in my life, each day, is my love for you. I can’t wait to kiss you and hug you! Good morning, my love! ”.

“I really hope you slept well. Please wake up now because without You my mornings are incomplete. Good morning honey!".

  • “My days have gotten brighter and my mornings have become sweeter since you came into my life. Thank you for loving me, I love you too. Good morning!"
  • “I don’t dream about going to heaven anymore, because I have you in my life. Thank you for making my life a piece of heaven on earth. Good morning, my love! ”.
  • “If you feel the morning breeze around you, know that there is a love in the air that you and I can feel at the same time! Wake up and text me a text. Good morning!"
  • “I love the way you bring out the best in me whenever I’m with you. Thank you for making my life so much easier baby. Good mornning sunshine".
  • “Let the morning breeze refresh your mind and cleanse your exhausted soul so that you can fill it again with new hope, dreams and desires! Good morning, my love! ”.

“The morning breeze today is so soft and sweet it reminds me of you. I’d like to be there with you this morning. Good morning, my love! ”.

  • “I was trying to come up with the sweetest way to wake you up. But all I could think of was you. So I ended up giving you the simplest morning greeting my heart has ever known: “I love you.”
  • “Good morning to the one who holds a very special place in my heart. I’m waiting for you to call me because I love to hear your voice in the morning! ”.
  • “Even though I woke up thousands of kilometers away from you, the distance feels short because you are in my heart.”
  • “On this beautiful morning, I wish you a wonderful day full of love, hugs and kisses. Don’t worry, you’ll get them all from me! Good morning!".
  • “I just wanted to tell you that I am the kind of person who thinks of you in the morning and before going to bed. Good morning."

“Sharing a smile is the easiest way to get the day off to a good start. Here is a smile for you so that you can have a day as wonderful as you are. "

One of the most amazing feelings in the world is when you know that someone happily cares for you and loves you, no matter what. It makes you feel valuable and valued.

If you want your partner to feel this way, send them a good morning message every day. Be the person to get up in the morning with a big smile on your face.

Then we have compiled some romantic and sweet messages that you can send to your wife or girlfriend. Let her know you love her with these sincere, magic words.

Good morning messages for her

  • “Hello, beautiful, you were the first most beautiful thought in my head when I woke up that chilly morning, I just wanted to say good morning to the one who means the whole world to me.”
  • “Sometimes I wish there was no alarm clock because it’s the only device that wakes me up when I dream of you.”
  • “My love for you shines brighter than all the stars in the universe. Good morning baby, let me be your sun today. "
  • "Wake up my love. Flowers, smiles and laughs are waiting for you. Good morning, love. "
  • “When I look into your sparkling bright blue eyes every morning, I cannot help but get lost and fall in love with you again.”

“Good morning, my guiding star!” Without you, I would be lost in the darkness of the universe. "

  • “I would like to be the sun so that I can gently caress your face each morning when you wake up. Good morning, my Queen. "
  • “The best feeling is the goosebumps from your kisses; I want to feel them all my life. Good morning princess.”
  • “The stars can only shine so brightly at night because you are asleep. When morning comes, you are the brightest star in my sky. "
  • “I never imagined true love existed until the day I fell in love with you. Good morning and have a nice day, my dear.
  • "Meet the new day, darling! I will fill it with my unconditional love, burning passion, hours of laughter and endless happiness! ”

“May you start this day with a smile on your face and happiness that will overwhelm your soul. Good morning, my love. "

  • “Every morning, my princess, I expect three things from you: laughter, love and latte. You make the best lattes. "
  • “Waking up and holding you in my arms every morning is like a dream that never wants to end. Good morning, my bride. "
  • “God gave us another day filled with more blessings than we can count. But let’s try anyway. Good morning, my love! ”.
  • “Just as a beautiful morning is incomplete without its orange tinge, so my morning coffee is incomplete without texting you. Good morning."
  • “You are the only girl in the world to me, and every day when the world turns to the sun, I’m glad to wake up with you. Good morning, my beautiful Angel! ”.

“The light that shines from you is more life-giving to me than the sunlight in the morning. Rise and shine, my beautiful queen.

Give her love and affection and start with these good morning messages. Make your queen feel like the only girl in the world. A good way to show her how much you love her is to let her know that she is the first person you want to talk to at the beginning of each day.

Of course, if we have good morning messages for her, we must also have good morning messages for him. If you’re looking for a way to make your man feel important and adored, try sending him one of these cute good morning messages.

Good morning news for him

  • “Last night my dreams were filled with thoughts of you. You really are the man of my dreams. Good morning honey".
  • “I hope your morning is as bright as your handsome smile. Hope the rest of the day will be as sweet as our love. ”
  • “This morning I woke up wanting kisses from you, so I figured I’d send my love to make you smile when you wake up.”
  • “Good morning my Sunshine. It is a great pleasure for me to be able to call you my man. Thank you for being the most phenomenal person in the universe. I love you so much.”
  • “A handsome guy like you is most girls’ dream, but you are my reality and the person I love. Good morning honey".

“I can’t wait until we can wake up together each morning. Until then, these good morning messages will help to bridge the distance between our hearts. ”

  • “My love, my life, my laughter - all of this is for you. It is you who holds the key to my heart now and forever. Good morning my dear".
  • Here are a few hugs and kisses to start the day. I hope they will continue until our meeting tonight. Have a nice day darling".
  • “Wishing a good morning to the person who makes me want to wake up every day. I love you."
  • "Good morning, my sweet prince. The air is warm and the sun is shining. Take my love with you today, make it wonderful. "
  • “Good morning to the sweetest guy a girl could ask for. You are the light of my life and you fill my heart with happiness ”.

“You add light to my life, you take away my nightmares and you make me smile. Good morning, handsome; I love you deeply ”.

  • “You traded my nightmares for dreams, my worries for happiness, and my fears for love. Good morning."
  • “Let your day be filled with joyful thoughts. It’s a beautiful morning, my love, enjoy it to the full, knowing that I love you. "
  • Why does the morning have to start so fast? I need more time to dream about a guy who gives me weak knees every day. "
  • “I must be the happiest girl in the world that I can wake up with you in my head. Good morning, my heart.
  • “Every morning when I wake up, I realize that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Have a nice day."

“I don’t need paradise because I found you… I don’t need dreams because I already have you. Good morning!".

Men, although masculine and strong, still need to feel loved. They too have hearts and appreciate that they are appreciated. Give your man the warmth and care he deserves in the form of a beautiful good morning greeting.

Next is the good morning lyrics for your friends. As with your partner, a good morning message for your best buddy can put them in a good mood.

Good morning messages for friends

  • “I would like to be with you right now to drink my morning coffee, talk about our dreams and fool around. I cannot do this, but I can wish you a wonderful and productive day and a restful and warming evening. "
  • "Rise and shine, buddy! It’s time to show the world who you are. I hope your morning is filled with peace and harmony and that you are ready to start your day. Hope you start it with a smile! ”.
  • “Romantic relationships are based on expectations and responsibility. Professional relationships are based on profit and loss. But friendship is based on smiles and laughter. Good morning my friend."
  • “I hope this text fills your morning with good energy, because I am sending it to you completely. Have breakfast, brush your teeth and show the world how amazing you really are. Get up and shine, buddy! ”
  • “It is a great feeling to start the morning with gratitude. So let me start my day by thanking You for being a good friend. Good morning."

“This day started with a beautiful morning and I want to share this beauty with you, mate. I hope this day will bring you a lot of joy and happiness because you are someone who deserves it. Stand up and shine, buddy! ”.

  • “Wake up and sip a cup of loving friendship. Eat your heart off the plate of hope. For this a fork full of goodness and love. Enough for a happy good morning! ”.
  • “I’m pretty sure your day will be full of laughter and happiness because you start your day with a text message from your best friend - me. Now get up and make this world a better place, buddy! Best day in the morning for you! ”.
  • “A friend like you is quite difficult to find in life. I must consider myself lucky to have you. Good day. I wish you an amazing day!".
  • “Each new day brings me a great opportunity to make you a little happier than you were yesterday. That’s what best friends do. I will always be by your side buddy. Good morning and have a nice day!".
  • “A friend like you can really spice up your life like grilled chicken; looks good on the outside and tastes even better on the inside. Good morning!"

“Mornings come with a blank canvas. Paint them the way you want and call it a day. Wake up now and start creating your perfect day. Good morning!"

  • “Never let life worries depress you, remember that I am and will always be your amazing and faithful friend. Good morning mate! "
  • “Life seems so beautiful to me because of some wonderful people in my life. You are one of them my friend. Good morning to you! "
  • “There are some amazing things that I admire: starry sky, sunrise and you. It’s time to wake up and shine as brightly as you can. And I believe you can. Good morning!"
  • “All people have difficult times sometimes. But I feel really blessed because I have a very supportive and caring friend who is always there for me, no matter what. I wish you a great day my friend. You deserve it."
  • “Whether it’s a headache, an illness or a hangover, worst mornings become sweet and happy when I think of a great friend like you. I hope you will receive this message with a lot of luck. Good morning my friend!".

"You know what, buddy? Life is great. I enjoy so much sitting here, drinking my coffee and watching the sun rise. I only regret one little thing: that you are not here with me. Hope you have a great morning too.

Start your best buddy’s day with these good morning messages. Remind them that the world is a happy place and that they have an abundant life ahead of them.

Before we end this article, we’d like to share some fun good morning news. You can use these messages as an alternative to spice up your daily good morning news dose.

Funny good morning messages

  • “Life is short and the days are even shorter. Sleep a little longer and the day is over. Just kidding! Wake up and live this day. Good morning!"
  • “Good morning to the person who upsets me the least! For another day of tolerance! ”.
  • “I know it’s hard to wake up every morning knowing you’re still ugly and stupid. But we still have to wake up and live another day. Good morning!".
  • “This morning, remember that you have my love! Keep this in mind throughout your commuting and work day! This will save you from jail! ”.
  • “Dreamers like you don’t need inspiring good morning messages. They need big alarm bells and annoying friends like me. Good morning, time to wake up.

"Good morning honey! Let your coffee be plentiful and the tolerance level high - for everyone! ”.

  • “Good morning to a friend who starts his day by asking important questions: Should I get up at ten or eleven? Was the pizza left over from yesterday evening? Have a nice day, deep thinker! ”.
  • “The only person you should look forward to in the morning is yourself, I bet that when you see how broke you are, you’ll be motivated to work hard to get rich. Have a nice morning! "
  • “Good morning to someone I would like to consider a friend. Don’t get too excited. I found that I would like to. "
  • "Good morning, you stupid man, fart, cheese ball … what? This is where you can tell that we are good friends: we can call each other whatever and still be BFF. "
  • “I am sending you a good morning message, knowing that it will not reach you until afternoon! Have a nice day, my friend!”.

“Good morning my friend, thanks for letting me cry on your shoulder last night. I know you are a true friend - and now, are you ready to go hunt that idiot with me ?! ”.

  • "Friend, one day you will be a morning man! But not today. Go back to sleep! ”.
  • “My idea for a perfect morning is to open my eyes, roll over and go back to bed. I wish you an equally happy time. Good morning!".
  • “Good morning to a friend who outdoes everyone… in sleeping! You’re outstanding at this! ”.
  • “You know you’re a mom when your mornings start with your little baby’s feet kicking you in the face, instead of hearing a gentle alarm clock. Is it worth it? Definitely yes. Good morning my friend!"
  • “Good morning to a friend who knows me deeply but still holds on for some reason. For another day full of laughter and fun! ”.

“I’m not sure what I’m doing this early on, but I don’t deserve to suffer for it alone. It’s like torture. So… good morning buddy! ”.

Final words

What better way to make someone feel happy and loved than a good start to the morning? Do not underestimate the power of simple, but honest good morning news. It can complete each morning.

You can use the above messages to brighten up your partner’s or friend’s day. Or you can get inspiration from them and come up with your own original version of the good morning message.

Do you like any of the above greetings? If so, we would like to know which one. Feel free to share your thoughts and comments in the boxes below.

If you liked any of the pictures in this article, we’d appreciate sharing it on your favorite social media account.

Make someone happy every day by sending them a good morning message. Be the light that will fill his day with love and joy!