A Letter To Your Mom Thanking Her For Her Sacrifice And Unconditional Love

Throughout our lives we have seen how the most lasting friendships were broken, how some of our relatives turned their backs on us and how the love for that man that we believed forever was undone between routine and misunderstanding. But that does not mean that true love does not exist or that we cannot establish an unbreakable bond with another person. And expressing that real feeling in a love letter is the most beautiful thing to do.

Precisely, there is a person who will always be by our side, who has accompanied us throughout life and will continue to accompany us beyond life; a person who professes us a true love and forever and who, in addition, envelops us in affection, support and protection. And that person is a mother .

For this reason, our already known love letters could not miss a tribute to all mothers , their titanic effort to raise us and give us a good quality of life, their unconditional support and the love they have given us since we arrived in the world. . And all that and much more we want to thank you with some beautiful words for mothers like the ones we leave below. Get inspired by these models of love letters to a mother to write your own to your mother. Long live all the mothers of the world!

A letter to your mom thanking her for her sacrifice and unconditional love

Index

  1. Love letter to say I LOVE YOU to your mother
  2. Thank you letter to a mother
  3. Letter for mothers on special dates (birthdays, Mother’s Day …
  4. Letter to a mother who is gone: I miss you mom
  5. Text to express admiration for your mom
  6. Letter to all new mothers

Love letter to say I LOVE YOU to your mother

Hi Mom,

I have been thinking about writing this letter to you for a while to tell you how much I love you and how much I appreciate everything you have done for me from the day I was born until today (and what you will surely continue to do in the future). And it is that many times I think that you should take for granted that I love you , but I also have the need to tell you here, so that you always keep my words and go to them when you need it most.

But I warn you that I am not able to express everything I want to say, so you will have to imagine the rest. Ahead is my admiration for your bravery and your strength to move me forward, the whole family. But above all, I want my true adoration to come to you and all the love that I am capable of giving you back.

Because you have always been there , helping me to take my first steps, teaching me everything you knew and encouraging me to know more; guiding me when I was most confused and giving me courage when I was scared; protecting me from any danger and trusting in my abilities.

Do not think that your work as a mother ended in childhood. Now that I am an adult I need you more than ever , because you will always be my reference to be a better person, to believe in unconditional and true love and constant support. I still need you to take care of me, protect me and guide me. So don’t walk away because I get lost without your advice.

I love you , mom

Thank you letter to a mother

Thanks Mom.

This is how I want to start this letter that I have finally decided to write to you today. With a thank you . And it is that, in the whirlwind of day to day, we often forget two of the most important things of those values ​​that define us as true human beings: to forgive and, above all, to thank . Yes, I woke up wanting to reflect and thank life and while I was mentally reviewing all those things for which I feel lucky , your name has appeared in my head .

And it is that, Mom, having you by my side every day is the greatest thing that the Universe, God or whatever else exists up there has been able to offer me. Without a doubt, you are my guardian angel , the person who has given me the most love without asking for absolutely anything in return. And for that, you deserve all my thanks .

Thank you for being the shoulder on which to cry when my world turns black, thank you for being my companion of laughter and celebrations when I achieve my greatest achievements, thank you for guiding me, for advising me, for caring so much about me, for knowing how to leave me my space, for to be when I need you. Thank you very much for having given me life and thank you very much more for making precisely this life that I live so special.

Thanks to you I have achieved many of my dreams , because you taught me the value of fighting and not giving up on what you want. Thank you for being my best teacher , for transmitting so many good values ​​to me; values ​​that are so much needed in this selfish society that often dominates us.

I love you mom (thanks for teaching me to love in this healthy way).

Eternally grateful.

Letter for mothers on special dates (birthdays, Mother’s Day …)

Congratulations mom,

Today is your big day , although to be honest I think there should be many more special dates for you. Because that’s how you are, special and unique. And this is precisely what I want to celebrate and remind you by writing this love letter: that there is no one in the whole world who can match you! Because you deserve everything and more !

These humble words are to congratulate you. And not just for your birthday or for Mother’s Day . Because the reasons for congratulations are hundreds and thousands. Congratulations on achieving everything you propose, congratulations for radiating joy on all four sides and spreading it, congratulations for surrounding yourself with the best and for making those people who are by your side bring out the best of themselves every day. Congratulations for having raised me and for having made me the strong and brave little woman that I am today.

Congratulations on knowing how to face problems and not be intimidated by adversity. Congratulations on casting away all my fears and turning them into opportunities. Congratulations for being so generous to others and for ensuring that everyone who knows you and truly discovers you never wants to be separated from you.

Congratulations on your essence , mom.

Never change.

Letter to a mother who is gone: I miss you mom

Hi Mom,

You can’t imagine how much I miss you . Every day that passes I miss your presence , your hugs, your kisses, your affection, your advice, your teachings… It is so difficult for me to live without you. I know that this pain that I feel will subside little by little, I know that I have to have a lot of patience, but I am clear that the emptiness that you left the day you left can never be filled again.

My heart cries and sadness invades me , but in those moments when I see everything so black I think about your words before leaving: 'Fight daughter, be strong, give me those smiles that I like so much, be happy, I want see how you radiate joy to the world. ’ And that is when I fill myself with energy (that energy that you also continue to transmit to me from heaven), I put on my best face and I pluck up the courage to face this life that I have had to live, a life in which you are no longer .

You are not physically here, but emotionally and sentimentally you are, because in my mind I carry you all the time and in my memories you will never die. I will always remain your adored girl and you will always remain my truest love .

Forever you and me, mom.

I love you .

Text to express admiration for your mom

Mother,

Forgive me , I know that sometimes I am a little ungrateful and I forget to value you as you really deserve . I’m really sorry for not telling you how much I love you on a daily basis. You know that I have never been very good at expressing my feelings and it is something that I am trying very hard to change day by day.

And although it is still difficult for me to do it face to face, I have decided that you deserved a written thank you, a text in which all that admiration that I feel towards you is captured . Because I truly admire you.

I admire your ability to make me smile in the saddest moments, to make me forget those things that disturb me, to teach me the value of ‘taking care’ instead of ‘worrying’.

I admire your courage to bring the whole family forward, even though it has taken a lot of effort and sacrifice. I admire your motivation, your generosity, your positivism, your freshness, your will to live.

I admire you and I will not tire of admiring you from here until the end of my days.

I admire you more than anyone in this world, Mom.

Letter to all new mothers

Hi Mom,

How pretty this word sounds, right? Mom . You have been listening to it for a little time, but long enough to realize that it is one of the words with the most meaning and significance in the entire universe.

Throughout your life, you have been discovering different types of love: love for your partner, love for your friends, love for animals … But none has ever been able to compare to this love that you are feeling now: love for your baby.

I know that there are times when you are filled with fear, insecurity, the fear of not doing well, of failing, of not being the mother that your child deserves. But the truth is that with your failures and your virtues, for him you will always be the best . Because the love of a mother is also incomparable and infinite and your son will love you as he cannot love anyone else.

Relax and enjoy that little person whom you are going to have the opportunity to raise, to educate. Do it as you know, transmit your same values ​​with affection and do not doubt that you will do it well.

Because you are a mom with all the letters of the word, in capital letters .

MOM .

Welcome to the motherly world.

And you? Which of these love letters to a mother do you keep? What words would you dedicate to your mother? Take advantage and write in the comments everything you want to say to your mother! It’s going for her!