Funny Interview Of Ghost | VIRAL फनी विडियो

Hi friends today we are sharing a very funny interview of a ghost with you. I was searching YouTube and found this funny interview which made me laugh aloud.

Funny Interview Of Ghost
Funny Interview Of Ghost

So I thought I should share it on my blog. In this video you will find a boy asking some funny questions to a Ghost and that ghost is so funny.

It seems like that the ghost is a resident of Delhi and Noida because of his assent. When interviewer ask question related to Big Boss then you will find it extremely hilarious when the ghost answers such questions.

Here's The Video




Recently we found that one of the leader made a very funny statement and people are making fun of it so in this video that I also added that slang even the quality is also better so I thought I should share it on my blog

So I am in wedding this video for you I hope you would surely like it and share it. The best part of this video is when a person ask about the Arshi Khan from the ghost and answer of Ghost is truly hilarious.

He behave like Shakti Kapoor in the way he behaves will totally make smile on your face so have a look on this video will truly admire this video I really like it very much.