10 Beauty Tips For Girls In Winter.as the weather is getting colder protect yourself like skin,eyes,hands,legs but also maintain their beauty with these tips.
1. Bathe in Warm WaterWhen you take a bath or shower, use warm water instead of very hot water. Hot water strips your skin of natural oils, leaving it dehydrated and sometimes itchy. Warm water will cleanse you without leaving your skin feeling stripped. Consider adding some bath oils or soap-free bubble bath to soften skin.10 Beauty Tips For Girls in winter
2. Moisturize Your Skin After BathingDamp skin absorbs more moisture so moisturize your skin with your favorite moisturizer or body oil right after you take a bath or shower. Pay special attention to areas that are especially dry like heels and elbows. This also works well for your face, too.
Tip: Have sensitive skin? Try a moisturizing with sweet almond oil instead.
Tip: Have itchy skin? Try Eucerin Calming Creme.10 Beauty Tips For Girls in winter
3. Go For The Rich StuffEmollient rich face creams combat dryness while you sleep. Nighttime is when your skin repairs the most so grab your favorite rich night cream and apply it right before bed. This will help you wake up with smoother skin in the morning. For very dry hands or feet, use a body butter and then put on gloves or socks after you apply the moisturizer to achieve maximum 10 Beauty Tips For Girls in wintereffect.10 Beauty Tips For Girls in winter
4. Use Soap Free CleansersThe soaps in most cleansers remove many much needed oils from your face. When you wash your face, use a soap-free cleanser to get clean without the stripping effect. You can also try the well-loved Oil Cleansing Method that cleans your face without using any traditional cleanser. Oil Cleansing Method even works on oily skin.10 Beauty Tips For Girls in winter
5. Use Your BalmsMake sure to have your favorite lip balm readily available. Buy yourself a 3-pack and put one in your purse, one on your desk and one by your bed. Apply 3 or more times a day to keep lips soft and supple. Don't have a favorite yet? Try Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm or Blistex Silk and Shine.
Tip: Grab an extra lip balm to use on very dry places like elbows and heels.10 Beauty Tips For Girls in winter
6. Don't Forget Your SPFEven though cloud skies and cool weather prevail, you still need to protect your skin from sun damage. Sun damage can occur within just a few minutes, even when it is cloudy or overcast. Make sure your lotion or foundation has SPF of at least 30 to help protect yourself from hyperpigmentation, advanced skin aging, melanoma, and burning.10 Beauty Tips For Girls in winter
7. Eat For Your SkinEat foods that will keep your skin soft and healthy from the inside. Eat Omega-3 rich foods like salmon and tuna that helps increase collagen production. Eat Zinc rich foods like crab, peanuts, and pumpkin seeds to give you an immune boost that will help with skin irritations. Eat Vitamin-E rich foods like almonds, avocado and dried apricots to protect skin from UV rays while keeping it soft. Avoid or limit alcohol because it dehydrates you and your skin. Avoid or limit processed sugar to to keep your skin bright. Sugar overindulgence results in drab, sallow looking skin. Drink plenty of water to help hydrate and flush toxins.10 Beauty Tips For Girls in winter
8. Use Gentle ScrubsWhen you use scrubs or exfoliators make sure you pick a gentle one. Using scrubs with large, rough grains in it can tear at your skin, making it more vulnerable to the elements so pick one with a fine grain. If you have sensitive or acne prone skin, only use an exfoliator once a week. Exfoliate your body with a body scrub to help remove dead skin cells from winter weather. You can also exfoliate your lips for soft smooth lips, making lipstick application smoother.
Tip: Make your own face and lip scrub with 1 Tbsp of sugar, 1 Tbsp of coconut oil, 1 Tbsp of honey, and 1 tsp of Olive Oil. Mix and store in a plastic or glass container at room temperature for up to one week.10 Beauty Tips For Girls in winter